Winter Tires VS Seasonal Tires
- Rubber designed to be flexible with deep treads to grip the road better
- Increase maneuverability in snow
- Not meant for warm temperatures
- Increase grip, handling and stopping distance on wet and dry roads
- Lasts longer in warm temperatures
- Lower rolling resistance leads to better fuel economy
When Do You Need New Tires?
The general rule for tread depth is that your tires should never be below 1.6 millimetres in depth. If you regularly drive on slick or wet roads, then you'll want tread at least 2.2 millimetres in depth in order to maintain good traction. A few other signs you need new tires are:
-Cracks in the sidewall
-Excessive tire vibration
-Bulges and blisters
Even if your existing tires don’t need to be replaced yet, you may need a new set for the winter months. Winter tires are best to switch to once the temperature drops below 7°C.
Tire Shopping Made Easy!
If you're in the market for a new set of tires, you've come to the right place! We have tons of tires from a wide range of manufacturers in stock. Click the button below, enter your info into the Tire Connect search fields, and we can find exactly what you're looking for, without any hassle in no time flat!